Free Store Pickup
- In Stock
Currently Credit Card is the only form of payment supported for pre-orders.
Rear-facing, the padded Anti-Rebound Bar adds an extra measure of safety by preventing the car seat from over-rotating in the event of a sudden stop or crash. In forward-facing mode, Grow and Go ARB protects your child in a harness up to 65 pounds. The QuickFit Harness lets you adjust the height of the headrest and harness, in one easy step. It's easy to get your child in and out of the seat, built-in harness holders keep the harness straps out of the way! When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, remove the harness for belt-positioning booster mode, suitable from 40-100 lbs. Buckling up with the vehicle belt is easy with the clearly visible belt path guiding the way.
The seat is a snap to clean with a machine washable and dryer safe cover that removes easily from the seat. The cover attaches with snaps so there's no need to remove the harness or car seat. Just unsnap and lift the pad away to put it in the machine.
You'll appreciate the safer ride it gives your child and the extra space it leaves for you. And your child will enjoy a more comfortable ride.
Expanded assortment available online. This item not carried in store.
- SKN: 39586
- ID: DF14FF80
- UPC: 884392228927
- Brand: Safety 1st
- Part Of Assortment: Yes
- MFR Number: 22688CE
- Ship to Quebec: Yes
- Shipping Window Max Days: 5
- Shipping Window Min Days: 3
- Registerable: Yes
- Language: Bilingual
- Gift Wrap: Gift wrap is not available for this item
- Assembly Height: 24 inches
- Assembly Length: 24 inches
- Assembly Width: 19 inches
- Item Height: 19 inches
- Item Length: 24 inches
- Item Weight: 20 lbs
- Item Width: 24 inches
- Car Seat Features: Washable Fabric
- Car Seat NHTSA Ease of Use Rating: 5
- Car Seat Pattern: Carbon Wave
- Car Seat Side Impact Protect: Yes
- Car Seat Type: Infant/Child/Booster car seat
- This item can be shipped to all of Canada
- (There may be limitations to Quebec depending on the language on the packaging)