Cosco Scenera Next Conv Car Seat - Boulder
- In Stock
This item is not in stock for "Ship-to-Home", but is available for Store Pickup. Please select a store below before adding to Cart.
Please contact your store for details
Free In-Store Pickup today
If your chosen vehicle happens to be an airplane, the Scenera NEXT has got you covered. Certified for use on aircraft, it gives your child a familiar seat during the flight. The lightweight and compact design also get you through the airport without weighing you down. Once arrived at your destination, the Scenera NEXT is super-easy to install in grandma's car or your rental car.
With kids in the car, messes happen. Now, thanks to the easy-to-clean car seat pad, theres no need to stress. The pad comes in a wide range of styles and colors, all of which remove from the seat and are both machine washable and dryer safe. Theres also no more scrubbing goopy build-up from inside the cup holder; its dishwasher safe. For both seat pad and cup holder, a thorough wash is just a machine cycle away.
The Scenera NEXT is proudly made by Cosco in Columbus, Indiana. Made by North American families for North American families.
Expanded assortment available online. This item not carried in store.
- SKN: 39605
- ID: DF150380
- UPC: 884392228163
- Brand: Cosco
- Part Of Assortment: Yes
- MFR Number: 22182CE
- Ship to Quebec: Yes
- Shipping Window Max Days: 5
- Shipping Window Min Days: 3
- Registerable: Yes
- Language: Bilingual
- Gift Wrap: Gift wrap is not available for this item
- Assembly Height: 23.5 inches
- Assembly Length: 17 inches
- Assembly Width: 17.5 inches
- Item Height: 15.5 inches
- Item Length: 30 inches
- Item Weight: 10.55 lbs
- Item Width: 17 inches
- Car Seat Features: Washable Fabric
- Car Seat NHTSA Ease of Use Rating: 5
- Car Seat Pattern: Boulder
- Car Seat Side Impact Protect: No
- Car Seat Type: Child/Booster car seat
- Car Seat What is Important: 5 Point Harness
- This item can be shipped to all of Canada
- (There may be limitations to Quebec depending on the language on the packaging)